Please see the staff list under People.
Email: mail (at) xoprojects.com
Mail: 232 Third Street #E300 Brooklyn NY 11215 USA
Deliveries: 232 Third Street Building F Third Floor #F301 Brooklyn NY 11215 USA
Location: Southeast corner of Third Street and Third Avenue at the edge of the Gowanus Canal’s Fifth Street Basin, centered between Carroll Gardens and Park Slope in Gowanus, Brooklyn.
Coordinates: Latitude/North 40.674970 (40° 40′ 29.9″) Longitude/West 73.987980 (73° 59′ 16.7″)
< GOOGLE MAP >
Click on icons below for updated route information and service advisories.
to CARROLL ST-SMITH ST stop
Walk East down Third St over Gowanus Canal to Third Av = 6-8 min walk
to FOURTH AVE-NINTH ST stop (NOT Smith-9 ST)
Walk North on Fourth Av. West on Third St to Third Av = 6-8 min walk
Click on bus icon to download bus route details.
- From Manhattan Bridge = 5-10 min. Proceed straight on to Flatbush Ave. Right on Nevins St (just after Fulton St). Left on Carroll St. Right on Third Ave to Third St.
- From Brooklyn Bridge = 5-10 min. Straight on to Adams St. Left on Atlantic Ave. Right on Third Ave to Third St.
- From Battery Tunnel (Right lane toll booth) = 3-5 min. Take second exit after toll on to Hamilton Ave. Left on Smith St. Right on Third St to Third Ave.
- From BQE (278) West = 5-10 min. Exit on Tillary St. Left on Flatbush Ave. Right on Nevins St (just after Fulton St). Left on Carroll St. Right on Third Ave to Third St.
- From Gowanus Expwy (278) East = 5-10 min. Exit at 39 St. First left on Fourth Ave. Left on Third St to Third Ave.
- From Prospect Expwy (27) North = 3-5 min. Exit at Fourth Ave. Right on Fourth Ave. Left on Third St to Third Ave.
Check for updated traffic video, images and advisories at < NYC DOT >
Please read parking signs very carefully for ever-changing parking regulations.
- PERMITTED: At certain times on portions of Third Ave between First St & Sixth St, and on Third St west of Third Ave.
- PERMITTED: In visitor parking spaces in front of building per the posted time limit.
- NOT PERMITTED: Entire Third St between Third Ave & Fourth Ave.
- CAUTION!: Do not park at Whole Foods, Staples and Pep Boys unless you have shopped there first and are just leaving their lot for a few minutes. They have towed cars from their lot before.
- WALKING: Enter through front door on Third Street, appx 12.25 steps from Third Ave.
- WHEELCHAIRS: Enter through driveway underpass appx 150 feet east of Third Ave, into courtyard and use one of the two ramps to reach destination building. Please call number posted to have gate open.
- FREIGHT: Vehicles enter through driveway underpass (HEIGHT LIMIT 12′-6″) 150 feet east of Third Ave, and into courtyard. Park at loading docks only, all parking space are reserved.
- RAMPS + ELEVATORS: Ramps and elevators serve the entire complex, and wheelchairs and rolling items can access all the spaces in the entire complex. Assistance may be necessary to operate the freight elevator at Building A-B.
Always call the person you are visiting or delivering to, to meet you at the front door or at the gate.